Videography for Travel Bloggers is a comprehensive course designed to teach you how to tell powerful stories through the creation of high-quality travel videos.
This step-by-step course features instructional videos and written lessons that will guide you in how to shoot, edit and publish video for use in social media and your blog.
- The six types of travel videos and three styles of storytelling
- Choosing the right camera, audio equipment, and editing software
- Camera basics, adjusting light and sound, and creating natural transitions
- How to use special effects (green screen and infinite white)
- Conducting interviews
- Editing tips (fades and cuts, music, voice over, rendering and uploading)
In addition, you’ll have access to a private Facebook group and a dedicated video channel on Slack, our real-time chat program, to ask questions and request video critiques.
Free Preview: Preview a lesson in the course. See our Selecting Your Camera lesson.
About the Teachers
Course creators and teachers, Chris Staudinger and Tawny Clark of Captain and Clark, are respected leaders in the world of travel video.
Since 2011, they’ve been blogging full-time and using videos as a platform to build their brand, partnering with Expedia and USA Today, among others. Now, they’ll teach you to do the same.
Whether you’re just starting out or looking to hone your existing skills, Videography for Travel Bloggers offers the knowledge and support you need to dive into the exciting world of travel video.